Friday, August 6, 2010

Life... It's not about us!!

(I know that I haven't posted on here for the longest time, but I am changing things around and hopefully I will be able to keep this up a bit more.)
I just wanted to say:
Why do women get abortions??
Because they don't want a baby??
"A baby would be too much of an inconvenience for me." I heard one woman say. That made me sick!! Here is a solution to that 'problem'. At least give it up for adoption where someone could love him/her!!
I heard another woman say:
"I don't want to be fat!!" Also, that made me sick!! She would commit MURDER just for the sake of vanity?? A bit selfish, don't you think??
"Oh, I don't know anything about a baby... I don't even know how to change a diaper!!" Can't you learn?? How do you think you can talk?? Why didn't you just give up because you couldn't get it right the first time?? I know SEVERAL kids who can change diapers... a 6 year old that I know can do that!! So, she is basically saying, that she can't do something a 6 year old can... What a lazy world we live in!!
Know of some other 'reasons' that you have heard?? Please share.

3 comments:

Lily said...

I think the sadest thing of all is when some one forces a young girl to do it.
I mean Can you imagen some one telling you to kill your baby?
Its not like you are not wanting it.

Faith34 said...

I know women who say they don't want to be tied down with a child, they want to be able to go wherever they want without having to get a baby-sitter or taking the baby with them....it's so sad....

Sonnora Leigh said...

I think its so sad when women get abortions. It not only kills the baby but it hurts them emotionally too. Thanks for standing up for the unborn babies. :D butterfly
http://butterfliesandgod.blogspot.com/