Saturday, January 31, 2009

What makes someone a Person??

I have a question for all of you out there...
What makes someone a Person??
Lots of people justify Murdering a baby by saying that "a baby is not a person."... I would like to know how they can say that.
If a person is someone with a sensible brain, then no one in the entire world is a person!!
What do we have that Babies don't??
Babies have 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs, a head, a brain,... need i go on??
Just because a baby cannot speak, or walk, does not mean that they aren't a person.
If someone were to kill a Pregnant woman, they would be charged with 2 MURDERS. If someone were to beat a Pregnant woman, and the baby died, they would be charged with MURDER. And yet Doctors MURDER over 120,00 Babies in one day. And they get PAID for it?? Somehow that doesn't seem right to me... How about you??

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I agree with you!

And did you know that there is a movement to Freebirth -- many women are doing it.Hey,do you know who my Mom's midwife was...My Dad!! :)

I'm glad i wasn't born in a hospital,I am scared of needles.